- Increased women’s participation in reproductive health decision-making, resulting in improved autonomy and agency.
- Improved access to quality reproductive health services for women, especially in marginalized and underserved communities.
- Reduced gender-based discrimination and inequality in reproductive healthcare provision.
- Enhanced awareness and understanding of reproductive health rights and choices among women, men, and communities.
- Strengthened gender-responsive healthcare policies and guidelines at the institutional and national levels.
Monitoring and Evaluation
The proposed project will establish a robust monitoring and evaluation framework to assess the progress and impact of interventions.
Key indicators will include the number of women actively participating in decision-making processes, the increase in access to reproductive health services, changes in gender-responsive policies, and the overall satisfaction of service users.
Regular data collection, analysis, and stakeholder consultations will inform adaptive management and ensure project effectiveness.
To ensure the sustainability of the project, we will actively engage local stakeholders, build their capacity, and foster ownership. The project will seek partnerships with government agencies, local organizations, and community leaders to integrate gender equity in reproductive health within existing systems.
Additionally, knowledge sharing and advocacy efforts will be prioritized to influence policies and foster a long-term commitment to gender equity in reproductive healthcare.