- To evaluate the effects of drug usage on families and society, including the disintegration of family units, social exclusion, and the weakening of communal bonds.
- To investigate the cultural and environmental elements that contribute to the high rate of drug usage in local communities, paying particular attention to high-risk and vulnerable groups.
- To evaluate existing community-based interventions and programs aimed at mitigating the adverse effects of drug abuse, and assess their effectiveness in fostering community resilience and promoting positive behavioral change.
- To determine the most effective approaches and research-backed plans for managing and preventing drug usage in local areas, with a focus on support systems, education, and community involvement.
- To develop a comprehensive framework for community stakeholders, including policymakers, healthcare providers, and social workers, to implement sustainable strategies for mitigating the socio-cultural impacts of drug abuse and fostering a supportive and resilient community environment.
These objectives aim to provide a comprehensive understanding of the social and cultural implications of drug abuse within communities and to develop effective strategies and frameworks for mitigating these impacts, fostering community resilience, and promoting holistic well-being.